Search Videos from 3 Different Sources
Search Dailymotion Videos by Keyword or Channel ID and get upto 100 results every time. Search and sort videos by Recently added and Relveant
Search Vimeo Videos by Keyword or Channel ID and get upto 50 results every time. Search and sort videos by Popular, Most Viewed, Alphabetical order, Recently added and Relveant
User Control Panel
OCV plugin is 100% compatible with all themes and to give you more control, now you can configure the settings to match with your theme.
- Select any custom field to embed Video Code or leave blank to embed in post content
- Add any Prefix before your Video Title ( Must Watch:, Exclusive:, etc. )
- Add extra content after your Video Descriptions automatically.
- Select Post status ( Publish right away or save as draft )
- Select Post Format ( Standard or Video )
You can easily configure your Player setting for Youtube / DailyMotion and Vimeo
- Add DailyMotion Syndication Key to earn on your Videos
- Configure Youtube & Vimeo API settings
- Select Player Size from list of available player sizes.
- Select other Player Features like AutoPlay, Related Videos, Player Control, Player Logo etc.
Save your Videos in upto 3 Level of Categories – Parent / Child / Sub-Child
- You can save different categories for each Source ( Dailymotion / Vimeo / Youtube )
- Reset categories button helps you reset currently saved categories
- Videos will be posted in all 3 level categories with just one click.
- You can select only parent category if you wish to.
One Click Publish
Just hit the “Publish Video” and that’s it!
- Success message shows if your video was published /saved as draft.
- Success message also gives you link right away to edit the video you just published.
- Checks for Duplicate based on video title before posting.
Videos Posted by One Click Videos Plugin
Over time, some filmmakers develop a relationship with one of their subjects that seems to be a match made in heaven. For filmmaker Matt Kleiner, that special connection lies with Asher Pacey. These two have combined to put together some cinematic surfing magic that...
"The Fruits of Dystopia" is a short film about having fun in a less than perfect world. Cyrus Sutton explores an escape from modern trappings through excerpts from classic dystopian novels "1984," A Brave New World," and Fahrenheit 451." About www.Korduroy.TV:...
Sky Movies Disney asked Painting Practice to collaborate with them on one of their epic Movie Channel idents. For a more detailed case study, visit our website:...
In this home movie collection of gay men, memory serves as an act of hope, power, and above all, resilience. Outfest: Fusion One-Minute Movie Contest Honorable Mention Outfest Los Angeles Official Selection Outfest Los Angeles Best of Fest TIFF x Instagram Shorts...
Over 50 split screen scenes taken from movies and tv-series re-edited and re-arranged by me to tell a new story. In university class I had to make a film project about any special effect. I chosed the "split screen effect" and this is the film I made. All sounds and...
The magic of movie making isn’t always as easy as it seems. Each film is an intricate amalgamation of many parts that come together to form the bigger picture. Created for the Canadian Film Centre - Movies Matter, aims to showcase just how special a different...
Vimeo now has movies! As a preview of our new pay-to-view service coming in early 2013, we're excited to launch six new, full-length films. Go check them at vimeo.com/movies Music Hey!!! by Love in October, licensed through Vimeo Music Store and Audiosocket...
Our friends at FOX gave us the opportunity to develop the image of an action movies and entertainment channel. This was a great chance to show how much we love adrenaline! The branding consisted in various navigation pieces and brand animations and IDs in which action...